India is a land of multiple cultures and religions. Its chaotic, bewildering, and enchanting. And if you are planning to travel to this vibrant country, then before booking your tour packages to India, check out this essential guide to prepare yourself for the trip:
1. Decide Your Route
India has a wide range of geographies and climates. And it’s impossible to cover everything in one go. So, pick your route. Here are the options that you have:
- The Golden Triangle: It combines the three most visited places India Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur. When you are at Agra, do not miss the ethereal Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort. Delhi will offer you sights like the Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb and then Jaipur, the Pink City and the city of ancient palaces and forts.
- The Beaches: Head straight to Southern India to explore the most exotic beaches. Goa has the best beaches. Don’t forget to explore the black sand beaches at Varkala and Kovalam at Kerala. If you have time, then visit Mumbai, the Finance capital of India, before ending your trip.
- Explore the Wilderness: Track the majestic beast and the wildlife of Indian subcontinent at places such as Gir, Wayanad, Bharatpur, Ranthambore, and other national parks at Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Trekking in your mind?: If yes, go for the high reaches of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand, enjoy skiing at Auli, take an adventure trip to Ladakh or try rafting and trekking at Rishikesh.
2. Avoid Cramming Your Route
Do not try to visit every place during your trip. Slow down a bit. Concentrate only on a few places. This is much more rewarding and less stressful. Know the people you meet and soak the environment.
3. Book Early
There are a number of tours and travel organising companies that offer tour packages to India. To avoid hassle, you can book these packages. We offer the scope to customise your tour package and also take care of your flight and hotel bookings.
4. Pack as per the Region
The temperature may vary from place to place and depend on the season. So pack your clothes accordingly. Summers are hot and humid while winters are chilly (especially in the Himalayan region); while the Deccan region has somewhat pleasant (bearable) weather throughout the year.
Grab the Best Offer From a Reputed Hotel Booking Site in India
Once you have planned your itinerary, book your hotel in advance. It’s a big relief when you know that you have a comfortable place to stay at your destination. We offer the most amazing deals and packages. At Tourient, we take care of every aspect of your journey right from booking your tickets to your hotels. We also offer tour packages in India that can be customised as per your choice. To explore more, visit http://www.tourient.com/holiday-packages.